Join BENT&BREE on April 21, 2018 at the world-class Woodstock Inn and Resort
in Woodstock, Vermont for the Great Gardens & Landscaping Symposium hosted by Kerry Ann Mendez
a renowned speaker, author and expert gardener. To learn more about visit: pyours.com
The symposium features:
- Five info-packed lectures led by nationally and regionally renowned professionals in their fields
- A Gardeners Marketplace with plant vendors, artisans, gardening gifts and products
- An exquisite setting – The Inn is cherished for its preservation of New England history, heritage, and elegance as well as farm-fresh food and an emphasis on conservation
- Terrific handouts, door prizes and garden gifts for everyone!
- Special overnight room rates for symposium attendees at The Woodstock Inn and Resort
- An opportunity to connect with hundreds of gardeners from around the Northeast and beyond
The 2018 symposium is sure to be another sellout. The 2017 symposium sold out three months before it kicked off!
In addition to the full day of programming on Saturday, there is a special ‘Double-Header’ Flower Gardening Class on Friday, April 20 from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. This session in NOT part of the symposium programming, it is an additional event for which you will need to register separately.
For information and registration for the Pre-Symposium Event on April 20, click here >>
Above info source: https://pyours.com/symposium/